Hospice of Southern KY is working diligently to protect our patients, caregivers, and staff by closely monitoring and following the recommendations set forth by the CDC.
At this time, we will be implementing the following visitation guidelines for those wishing to visit patients at the Hospice House:
1. Visitors will need to ring the doorbell at the Hospice House because we are needing to increase controlled access to the building.
2. A staff person will meet the visitor at the door to complete a screening.
3. Only two visitors are allowed in a room at this time. Visitors will also be asked to stay in the patient room as much as possible and avoid gathering in the family room or chapel.
3. Volunteer duties are suspended at this time to limit the number of visitors in the Hospice House and in patient homes.
Grief classes are also suspended at this time, and we are taking steps to notify each of our participants and provide them with assistance remotely.
If you need anything at this time or have questions, please feel free to call us at 270-782-3402.
Sign up to hear from us about updates, information, and upcoming events!
The mission of Hospice of Southern Kentucky, Inc. is to provide support that enables the terminally ill to spend their final days in a pain-free and dignified home environment. Trained volunteers and paid professionals minister to the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of the patients and their families.
Hospice is not just a place, it's a service. The purpose of hospice is to provide comfort and support to you and your family when facing a life limiting illness. Our professional team provides a full range of services that include:
1. Physical care: pain and symptom control.
2. Supportive psychosocial and spiritual care.
3. Medical management of the hospice diagnosis.
4. Supplies, equipment, and medications related to the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice of Southern Kentucky provides care wherever you call home, including nursing or assisted living facilities. We also operate a 10 private suite facility in Bowling Green, KY.
Referral documents can be faxed to (270) 782-3496
5872 Scottsville Rd. Bowling Green, Kentucky 42104, United States
Monday - Friday: 8AM–4:30PM
Hospice House is open 24/7
Emergency Service: 24/7